The New Generation, or “Urban tribes” is a global phenomenon where the borders are not barriers, where the figures are still being defined in a “post-modern” world.
In the U.S. and Europe, the phenomenon is referred to as the “Emerging Generation” and consists of people who have their values and goals heavily influenced by a globalised world, adopting its new paradigms or at the other extreme looking to reject everything that “the system” means.
With information being more accessible than ever before, whether through movies, music or technologies such as Internet and satellite TV; Culture is significant and the arts become a lifestyle.
The goal is to see new churches being planted throughout Latin America and beyond; Communities of faith with both the desire and capability to reach the new generation in their own context, making disciples of each group in the love of Jesus Christ.
- Promote forums for reflection and direction on prophetic methods, strategies and partnerships, to outreach regionally, nationally and globally;
- Encourage the planting of churches to reach their generations.Train new leaders as church planters.
- Promote access and exchange among the leaders who are working with the same tribes in different parts of the world - that is a blessing, praying and exchanging experiences with each other.
- Cooperate and support churches that seek the same vision in I wanting to reach their generation, but they do not know how to begin or to continue with this work.
- To provide all possible resources through the Tribal Generation web-site.